The West Africa Property Investment Summit is a high-calibre two-day real estate focused conference. Leveraging off a global network and strategic local partners; the forum provides an unmatched platform for discussion and deal making for 450 delegates representing over 250 companies from investors, developers, operators, property experts, practitioners, the public sector and more.
The summit focuses on overcoming current obstacles in the West African Property Market whilst uncovering the market opportunities across Nigeria and Ghana. The conference will offer insights, thought-leadership and solution-focused tools ultimately driving further development and investment in the local and regional real estate market.
1. Effecting the movement towards a more structured, organised and formalised real estate sector
2. Enabling better market access for real estate developers through improved and more efficient land-use, tax and building regulations
3. Identifying the critical shifts in consumer, occupier and retailer demand, and how these changes will shape the future of the industry
4. Addressing the mismatch of current supply vs actual local demand and uptake in the housing, retail, office and hospitality sectors
5. Enhancing market transparency through industry cohesion and collaboration
6. Mobilising domestic capital for real estate investment and development
7. Unlocking the bottom line for co-working space offices, student housing, healthcare, educational facilities and serviced apartments
8. Highlighting innovative new funding and building solutions tailored to West Africa’s property market
Designed to ensure maximum engagement time and the expo is prominently located and features more exhibitors than ever before.
We’ve added additional discussion rooms to cater to our expanded and feature-rich agenda.
Multiple private meeting rooms have been created for informal, private and spontaneous networking sessions.
Embrace a unique opportunity to join your fellow business leaders for drinks and dinner.
Highlighting the growing significance of the region on the global stage, we’re bringing one of the world’s premier keynote speakers.
Build your expertise by joining a learning course designed by Africa’s leading academics and featuring expert guest lecturers for West Africa.
Time is money. Establish meetings before you arrive to make the most of your valuable time at the conference.
Delivering the best strategies and examples from Africa and around the world – these case studies will help you prosper in a growing and competitive market.