THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON
EAST AFRICA’S REAL ESTATE MARKET
The Novel COVID-19 virus has disrupted and created uncertainty in everyone’s lives and businesses—including the real estate industry. Private equity sponsors, property management teams, owners, occupiers and developers should be well prepared to monitor and address concerns impacting the industry as a result of the virus.
This 90 minute interactive webinar will assist you in understanding the current East African status quo and answer questions to maximize your position in the current environment.
This webinar will cover:
- In depth analysis of individual real estate sectors in the East African Market and how Covid-19 is impacting their business?
- The effect on the real estate leasing market and how it could affect tenants and owners long-term?
- Financing and the potential impacts for investment/development finance- how are the banks reacting?
- What strategies can be used by the real estate players to maximize their position or mitigate their exposure?
- On the ground examples of day to day impact and how industry players are handling the situation